SMACNA-BC March 2019 Membership Meeting
HELPING YOU BUILD A BETTER BUSINESS
George Gillis, CPA, CA, The Newport Group Accountants LLPPlease join us for the March Membership meeting to welcome George Gillis, CPA, CA, Partner – The Newport Group Accountants LLP. George has been helping business owners grow their business and reach their personal financial goals for over 25 years. He began his public practice in the early nineties. While working closely with clients, he soon realized they were looking for much more than typical accounting services at the end of each year.
George began meeting many clients on a monthly basis and helping business owners to step outside their daily operations and work on their business. This philosophy of focusing on the client’s vision for the future of their business, and helping them take the steps to get there, has become the guiding philosophy of The Newport Group today.
George will cover topics such as:
- Initial Financial Planning required at the beginning of each year for your contracting business
- What financial information and metrics are you looking at
- How often should you be looking at your financial information and metrics
- The benefits of measuring and reviewing things on a regular basis
- How meeting and reviewing things on a regular basis can help you build the business you always wanted
- An understanding of what very successful contractors look at regarding the financial side of their business
- How working ON your business will produce stronger financial results
- How being proactive can make a significant difference to their bottom line
- How measuring the right things on a regular basis will help them build a better business